WHAT WE ARE
Providing practical pages to meet God, cast your cares upon him, and align your life with his will through the power of his love.
HOW STEADFAST AND SUSTAINED BEGAN
One day the founder Kailee Elise was sitting at her desk, filling out an empty journal filled with prayers and bible verses. In a time of life that felt on pause, she began to listen to more sermons on YouTube, spend more time reading the Bible, and picked up journaling. This season greatly shaped her faith, and the journal she used to document what she was learning provided a vital component in doing so. She realized her concept of journaling could be turned into a structured notebook.
The thought of creating a journal was pushed aside for a few years. But then, a business course lit a spark and Kailee knew she had to run with it. In November of 2021, the company opened its doors online.
MEET THE FOUNDER
Kailee Elise is a 22-year-old entrepreneur. She grew up in Texas and now resides in the beautiful state of Washington. The idea of this journal first came about while filling up an empty journal with sermon notes, prayers, Bible verses and more. She felt like certain dreams were on pause and had anxiety about the future. Journaling helped her gain a deeper trust in God and peace. Her hope is that this journal can serve as a space for others to meet with God and be reminded of who he is.
Loyal, Faithful, Committed, Devoted
- The goal of this journal is to dive into your faith walk and deepen it. To become steadfast in your faith, worth, and who you are. Our hope is that you’ll realize the faithfulness of the Lord through who He is, and how He shows up. This may be through answered prayers, or it may be through His peace when it seems like it should be far away. Through devotion to following the Lord, He promises “that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).
Nurtured, Nourished, Steady, Continuous
- Through steadfast faith, the goal for this journal is to lead to sustainment in all areas of life. To peace in knowing that God is always there to call out to, always hears our prayers, and is always present in our situations. As you fill out each page of the journal, day to day, the nourishment of the word can fill our hearts and align them with His.
- Eco-friendly packaging: Recycled bubble mailers and labels.
Bible Study Journal:
- Cover composed of 100% recycled paper, and partly recycled paper inside as well.
- Soy-based ink that is safer for the environment to produce, and compostable.
- One of our manufacturers partners with Trees.org to plant trees
Church Notes Journal:
- Made with FTC- certified paper